Monday, July 4, 2011

Random Boosted RS2 tC

My friend Kameron told me about a blue tC in town I had to see, so I hopped on the moped and took a short 3 block drive to find this RS2 tC. I noticed the intercooler so I had to get the guy outside and talk to him about it.

Well that guy is James Everson. Turns out hes actually from around here, but moved out to Cali for the Air Force, and he's just back in town for the 4th. We talked about his car for a little bit, he has a Dezod turbo kit (I'm guessing it's the S1. I'm just writing this off the top of my head), a Seibon CF hood (thumbs up); Seibon is the shit. The CF looks awesome on the Blitz Blue. And he has some nice Konigs on it as well.


The engine bay is super clean.

ANNND.....I can't get over the sound of the BOV.....



He's gonna be in town for all of July so stay tuned for a proper shoot of the car.


Keep Goin Nice Guys
-Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment