Saturday, June 25, 2011

S2K 2Day

This will mark the beginning of this thing I'm doing where I'll just bring my camera with me wherever I go, (not that I don't do that already anyway) and whenever I see a car that I like, I'm going to take a photo and share it on here. Just to keep some updated content flowing through. Now, remember these cars might not be the most heavily modded, nor the craziest cars in the world. But that's not what this blog is about.

This blog is about the daily driver; the daily driver that turns heads. And that's something that the S2000 is good at. Even in stock form.

Today we were on our way back from the Dells, and I saw the S2000 at the gas station in Muscoda. And I sure love yellow on an S2K.  I figured I'd stop and just chat with the guy and snap a few pictures for Goin Nice.  

So I asked the owner if he would mind if I took a few pics of his car.


He seemed kind of caught off guard at first, and he said "Don't get me in it, I'm dressed for mowing lawns." but after i took a few from the front he said "Come here and take one of the back." So I walked back and he said "try to figure out the license plate." I said "Earned it? What did you do to earned it??" And he told me how he was in the National Guard for 26 years. TWENTY SIX YEARS. Man that's crazy.

And to the owner; (I forgot to get your name) Thank you for your service to this country. I think I can speak for everyone saying that. Oh, and If you ever want to get ahold of me to do a proper shoot of the car you can reach me at (608) 485-1392. I'd love to take some more pics of it.

Keep Goin Nice
-Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment