Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finally.......

First of all I just want to say that it has been a long while since I have updated the site. I've felt bad about it. But, it was because of things out of my control. My Dell at home got a virus and so I was fixing that, and I no longer had access to photoshop or illustrator, and I've started my summer job, quit my job at A&W and got a new position at Cabela's. So things have been kinda hectic lately.


But were back! and now I just wanna update you on some things coming up in the near future. I have a feature on my friend Kam's motorcycle coming up, I will be heading over to the Car Show in Boscobel this morning; hopefully coverage and a write up from that this evening or tomorrow possibly, and I'm working on getting a few more cars for features, so keep checking in!

and now I'll update you on whats new with me and my car. Were back up and rolling because yesterday I bought myself a new iMac. I am so excited! I've missed working on a Mac since we got out for summer, so it's awesome being back on the platform I love. I finally got my TYC tail light set together and on the car, just in time for the show today. Also, picked up some 8mm spacers for the rear, polished up my valve cover and painted my exhaust manifold heat shield and my intake gunmetal.

heres a few pics of the TYC's:


I am in love with these tail lights. They look SO good.


And finally, I want to give a special thanks to those of you who bought the Goin Nice shirts! Thanks for the support!

Keep Goin Nice!
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment