Monday, June 13, 2011

Boscobel Antique Club Car Show 2011

Yesterday was the Car Show at the Antique Club in Boscobel. It's not a very big show, and it's always mostly classic cars, and its ALWAYS all American cars. So, me and my tC are out of place there, haha.

Man, the show was pretty mellow, and i don't wanna say it, but... boring. It's for the most part, older folks, in their old cars. and their cars are typically restored back to original. Just so you guys have a little bit of an idea, how it is here.

I really don't have as many photos as I wanted to take, but I have ones of the cars that stood out the most.

The first car i noticed was this 2010 Camaro SS. Granted it's "stock", but it really stood out against the plain jane cars all around it (and I'm just always a sucker for Camaro's) I've seen a few orange ones with the black stripes but what i liked about this one was that the stripes were actually a gunmetal color, along with the lip kit, which is subtle but looks nice.


This 50's Chevy was, I think, the cleanest car at the show. Props to the owner.

 These next two cars are owned by Terry Kolish, a Boscobel local. A couple awesome vehicles.

My guy Randy brought his Mustang and Chevelle out as well. Both are beautifully restored and super clean. I'll be doing a feature on Randy's collection in the near future.

 and lastly, just one quick shot of my tC, which was an outcast in the sea of Domestics.


Keep Goin Nice
-Dustin






No comments:

Post a Comment