Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Most Recent Photos and a Teaser

Just wanted to show off my most recent photos of the tC. (Bear with me, photo shoots of some locals will be coming very soon)

Also, I wanted to show off a teaser for something I'm working on.

So here are the new photos first... This was in the afternoon before I had to go to work, loved the yellow-orange glow that was going on, and I had been thinking about cruising to this location for a while. So I just did, and I'm glad I did. The photos turned out great I think.



And here's the teaser!



A few people have seen more of this. I just don't want to give too much information away at this time, but I can tell you that I'm in contact with Stevie Dub and Ross Eightch about getting back here to be involved. And I am VERY excited for it. Granted, this looks very plain. But, the finished product is awesome. Just don't want to throw it out there without the information 100% correct... You know what I mean.... 

Keep Goin Nice
-Dustin


No comments:

Post a Comment