Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fast Five

If you know anything about cars, movies, or anything really, you have heard of the movie franchise called The Fast and The Furious. The Fast and The Furious(1) came out in 2001. It's crazy because i still remember watching that movie for the first time, ten years ago. And I've watched that movie, I kid you not, nearly a thousand times. Alright, I exaggerated that slightly. But, in all seriousness, I've watched it so many times, it's ridiculous.

Now I'm not gonna go through the whole series, if you don't know them already anyways, look them up. In my opinion they're all good.

So, now to where i was going.

I went and saw Fast Five last night. It was SO good! I recommend it if you haven't already seen it.
They are getting kind of away from just cars, and racing and what not and moving to more of an action type movie, with cars involved. But, I think the direction the series is headed is great.

Anyways, boring post, kinda.... but GO SEE FAST FIVE, NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment