Saturday, October 22, 2011

First Things First

I want to start by saying that this is Goin Nice's first actual feature. I had this vision a long time ago, and it's taken far too long for this time to come. And, I'm glad it's of one of the cars that I really have a passion for, unlike most.

The tC gets a lot of hate from the community as a whole. It's Front Wheel Drive, and not that fast from the factory. And it's one of those cars that gets marketed as a "sports car", and because of this, it really doesn't get that much respect. But what a lot of people don't understand, is the potential of the 2AZ. This little 2.4L can become a monster when you spend the money and get the right parts. And that's exactly what James is doing.

James drives a 2006 Scion tC RS2.0. (for those of you that don't know what the RS means, it stands for Release Series, which really just translates to Limited Edition) There were only 2600 of these cars produced. And there are some people that feel that being a RS car, that you shouldn't mod it. Whatever…. James isn't one of those people. He slapped on the Dezod S2 turbo kit, along with Dezods turbo exhaust, to make 357 HP. I just love the sound of that turbo spooling and the PSSHHHH! of the blow off valve.

James also has the Seibon VSII carbon fiber hood, and Konig Illusions.



Keep Goin Nice!

1 comment:

  1. I lately came across your weblog and have been learning along. I believed I would leave my 1st comment. I do not know what to say except that I've loved reading. Fine blog. I will keep visiting this weblog incredibly normally.

    recambios de coche

    ReplyDelete