Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shirts Up For Sale

I just got the shirts up for sale in the store. They're $20 each. Keep in mind this is kind of like a pre-sale. I don't have the shirts yet, as this is the first run I'm doing, so you guys will have to wait for a while for them to get made. I'm sorry about that, but things will run smoother in the future because of the way I'm doing this now.

ONCE I HIT 50 ORDERS, I WILL BE SENDING THEM TO BE PRINTED!

So, If you know anyone interested link them to the store! Lets get as many people Goin Nice as possible!

Here are the shirts that are up for sale.






Stop in and order one! These are printed on Gildan Ultra Cotton shirts. They're nice shirts. This is my first time, but I want to put out a quality product.

Keep Goin Nice!
-Dustin


No comments:

Post a Comment