Friday, May 6, 2011

Photos From Yesterday

Even though the meet was pretty quiet, I still snapped a few pics... and here they are










Well, the meet was small. But I will say this;

The car club that put on this meet, is mainly made up of muscle cars. I got to talking with one of the head guys of the car club that put on this meet and it started with him just asking about our tCs. (If you don't know, tCs aren't that common around here) But he was just asking about what we have done, because since they're not so common, nobody knows much about them. Well, we got to talking about their side of things and they are just a group of guys going to school at UW Platteville that get together and build cars.

One of the cars they're building currently is an '83 Z28 Camaro. Which I think is awesome, since I just sold my '84 Z28 a couple months ago. So, that struck some conversation, which was nice, because I haven't really talked to someone about the muscle side of things for a long time. And it makes me miss my Camaro.

I really like what these guys are doing because there isn't really that much life in the car scene around here. And even if it's quiet little meets like this to start, it will eventually grow into something awesome. And I can't wait to see it when it does.


And on that note, 

Keep Goin Nice!







No comments:

Post a Comment