Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ames All Scion Show 8.0

Wow, these last couple days have flown by... And I havent had a macbook to edit the photos from this on, and my computer at home is VERY slow. But im all done!

This last weekend I attended the Ames All Scion Show 8.0 with my club, Scion Evolution. They left Milwaukee Friday morning for Ames, while i had to wait because I was stuck here at a rainy track meet until 8:30. So I arrived there at around 1 a.m.

The next morning we got up pretty early to go wash the cars and head over to the show. The show was on a big basketball court in a building im guessing the dealer just bought to display vehicles. It was pretty cool. We were some of the first to show up. We pulled in and got all lined up and then started cleaning more. Our cars needed to be SPOTLESS. And then the show started! Here are some photos:


Melissa's tC

Mine



Jesse's clean 2007 (LOL) it's really a 2011

 

One of my favorite cars at the show. Nice work.




My other favorite.



My friend Jesse, with the 2011 shown above won 1st place in mild tC! And Dan won the spite award with his rally xD, and I'm just realizing I didn't get a photo of his car at the show! ugh.but I did get a photo of Dan's trophy

Pretty cool lookin huh?

After the show we had about an hour to do whatever, then we met back up and went on a cruise.


and we ended up at the Pizza Ranch (or Picha Ranzz)
Super White crew!


The next morning, the xD, tC2, and my tC headed out to go on the cruise. Well, we waited at the meeting spot for a while only to find out that no one was showing up... Bummer. So we just hit up a Perkins for some breakfast and headed for home. We did stop in Dubuque to take a few pics of our cars together by a Fallout shelter in the old part... Dan ended up with better photos than me, this is the only one I REALLY liked...



All in all, Ames was a great time. I'm glad I decided to go. And I already can't wait for the next time I go to a show with the club!


Keep Goin Nice!
-Dustin


No comments:

Post a Comment