Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Direction

So I started this blog with the intent of showcasing anything that's Goin Nice, that is still true. But, I want to mainly focus on cars. Cars are my main interest, and there are some sick rides out there that haven't gotten enough credit.

Who doesn't like looking at nice cars anyway?

So anyways...... I'll start off this car theme with my own ride. Now it's definitely not the greatest, but it's clean and its got a good start. Here's my 2006 Scion tC.



I bought my tC just about 2 years ago. A lot of you reading this will be looking at it and wont even notice all of the subtle differences I've made. That's all good. My goal with this car is to tastefully mod it. I want stuff different but, in a way that when someone looks at it they say "Why didn't it come like that from the factory?"

So for those of you that don't really know what you're looking at, I just hope you think it's Goin Nice.





No comments:

Post a Comment